IT administrator instructions for deploying the Propel Outlook add-in to all end users.
- Open the Office admin panel:
Make sure you are signed in as an administrator.
- From the main menu, click Show all.
- From the expanded menu, click Settings and then Add-ins.
This opens the Add-ins screen.
- On the Add-ins screen, click Deploy Add-In.
This begins the add-in deployment process.
- Click the Next button to begin.
- Click Upload custom apps.
- Choose I have a URL for the manifest file and enter the following URL exactly:
(Make sure to include https:// even though it already appears in the gray box.)
Then, click Upload.
- Choose which users should receive the Propel add-in and choose your preferred deployment method.
- For users, either select Everyone or specify individual users or a group. Creating a group that includes all users of Propel may be the most convenient option. Consult the Office documentation if you need help creating groups.
- We recommend using the Fixed deployment method.
Once you have assigned users and chosen your preferred deployment method, click Deploy.
- You should now see a deployment confirmation message, and Propel should appear in your list of installed add-ins.
Congratulations! The Propel Outlook add-in is now deployed! It can take up to 12 hours for users to see the Propel add-in in their Outlook ribbon, and this is normal.
You may also need to grant consent to the Outlook add-in. Please click here for further information.
If you have any questions or concerns, or if you need help with installation, please contact Propel support.