Instructions for G Suite administrators to whitelist the Propel Gmail plug-in. Done once for each G Suite organization.
- Sign into the G Suite admin console. You must be a G Suite administrator to access this page.
- From the Admin console Home page, go to Security > App access control.
App access control:
- Click MANAGE THIRD-PARTY APPS ACCESS.
- Click Configure new app and select OAuth App Name Or Client ID from the list.
The Add App window opens.
- In the Search OAuth app name or client ID field, enter:
Click the SEARCH button. You should now see Propel CRM. Select it.
- Choose the Propel OAuth Client ID from the list (it should be the only list item) and click the Select button.
- Under App access, choose Trusted. Then click Configure.
- To verify that Propel has been added successfully, click Add a filter.
- Type in Propel, and select App name contains "Propel" from the drop-down.
You should now see Propel as a trusted app.
Congratulations, you're now ready to start pitching!