Instructions for installing the Gmail plug-in.
Installing the Gmail plug-in is easy:
- Open Google Chrome.
- From the Chrome menu, under Help, click About Google Chrome.
- On the About Chrome screen, verify that Google Chrome is up to date. If it is not, there will be a button to install updates and restart Chrome. If you see that updates are available, please update Chrome before continuing.
- View the Gmail plug-in in the Chrome Web store.
- Click the Add to Chrome button to install the plug-in.
- Refresh any open Gmail tabs.
You should now see the Propel plug-in in Gmail.