How to enable the Propel PR Business Outcomes dashboard for your PR agency or PR department
Your PR agency (or PR department) would like to enable the Propel Business Outcomes dashboard. This dashboard uses Google Analytics to give insight into the direct business outcomes of your PR efforts. Please complete the following steps to activate Business Outcomes.
This process should be completed by somebody at your company who has access to and is familiar with your Google Analytics account.
Before you start
- Make sure you have access to your company's Google Analytics.
- Your PR agency (or PR department) should have sent you a hyperlink to enable Business Outcomes. Make sure you have this link ready.
Enabling Business Outcomes
- Put the link you received from your PR agency (or PR department) into your browser (use Chrome). You should see the Google sign-in (OAuth) screen.
- Choose the Gmail account that has access to your Google Analytics account.
- Click Allow to grant Propel Business Outcomes access to your Google Analytics.
- Choose the Google Analytics account, property, and view to use for Business Outcomes. Then click Save.
- You will receive a confirmation message when this is done correctly.
Congratulations! You've now enabled Propel Business Outcomes. Your PR agency (or PR department) can now report on the direct business outcomes of your PR efforts.